Since the end of 2015 Industrial Batteries LTD became official partner of the Slovenian producer of batteries TAB. TAB was established in 1965 in Mežica, Slovenia. You could find the following in the TAB product list:
- lead-acid motive power batteries
- lead motive power GEL batteries – with gel electrolyte
- VRLA AGM and VRLA Gel Monobloc batteries
- starter batteries
- stationary batteries of the OPzS type
- stationary batteries of the OPzV type – with gel electrolyte
- special batteries TABEx – designated for operations performed in explosive dangerous environment
The TAB batteries could be utilized in all electric equipment such as: forklift trucks, manually operated and platform cars, cleaning machines, golf carts, caravans etc. The industrial batteries TAB are preferable for initial instalment in motorcars by many global producers of cars, such as STILL, Jungheinrich, CROWN, Caterpillar, TCM, Toyota etc. These could be applied in the food, mining, aviation, chemical industry, pharmacy etc. These are being utilized for feeding UPS, solar systems and wind generators.
The cutting edge and fully automated TAB plants produce high-quality batteries that make them leader among the batteries’ producers in Europe. Industrial Batteries Targovishte is the main distributor of TAB for Bulgaria and Romania.